Friday 4 January 2013

I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely heatwave we are having personally I am not to keen on it. In weather like this I realise as much as I love throwing on a beautiful fifties floral frock ( great alliteration!) I much prefer   to dress vintage in the colder months, there is something about a vintage cape or a great pair of 40's winter heels!

I have recently cleaned out my cupboard, got rid of most of my modern clothes and just kept the basics as well as my vintage collection I have reduced like crazy! This year I have been inspired by other bloggers and people in the vintage community to embark on a journey of the vintage, second hand, handmade and swapping kind. There will be officially no purchasing of new. I don't really know how long to test myself out for though to begin with I will try for a month and then hopefully it will exceed to a point of not looking back.

Keep updated with my journey via this blog, here you will see my life through vintage tinted glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment