Thursday 28 February 2013

A messy spare room wanting to be a studio

So taking on this whole vintage selling project (again) is great but living in a small terrace house in the outer city suburbs proves it a challenge. My storage as you tell from the photos is well not actually storage yet. I have just had a huge lot delivered from my supplier and got way too excited without actually thinking about my storage solutions. I am currently researching and deciding (trying) on how i want to arrange my so called 'studio' as well as making it pretty and people friendly for private shoppers. If you have any great ideas please let know!

So that is my huge vintage mess and my sushi cat who loves to cozy on up in hiding spots around the house. For little mini renovations, as much as i can do in my rental, i am thinking of going with a really cute, rustic Parisian theme. I really love my old period fire place and mantel so that will definitely be a feature! Here are a few ideas via my pinterest. I will keep you all updated with my studio so next time i show you pictures it will be beautiful and the clothing will be displayed in all the glory.







Source: bhg.com via Jaimee on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment