Wednesday 6 March 2013

Who doesn't prance around in a 50's skirt?

 What girl puts on a vintage 1950's circle skirt and not prances around there house feeling extra fabulous?
I rarely do outfit posts its not really something i am super comfortable with but i just needed too share this great 1950's skirt i have lived in for sometime. It is definitely that go to thing in my wardrobe (which sadly at the moment is quite bare) I love it on hot days and i love it on cooler days. I have paired simply with a white t shirt, something else i live in. What is your go too items in your wardrobe? I would love to hear.


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you know how I feel about 50s skirt :)

    And thanks for the package for the giveaway, I got it yesterday :)

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the 50s, and you ROCK it so well.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete