Wednesday 6 February 2013

I have just spent a great sunny week in Perth. My boyfriend and i decided we needed a well deserved holiday so we trekked off to the other side of the country to visit a friend in Perth. We spent a lot of time at the beaches which are so beautiful compared to Melbourne's, we also visited the zoo and the aquarium. There wasn't much time to look super fashionable as it was soooo hot over there.



On day one we just hung out and visited Fremantle which you would call the 'hip' end of town. We ate at this amazing place called The Monk who also had a large arrange of boutique beers to help to Nathan feel right at home.


Here i am wearing my new to me dress late 1960's dress. Its a really cute number with navy blue polka dots! Definitely a great one for the heat!
We took the ferry across the river to the zoo that in itself was exciting as we could see jellyfish just hanging out  in the water. I noticed a lot that over there the zoo and the aquarium had a lot of emphasis on conservation and rehabilitation for the animals as well as extensive breeding programs. The cutest thing ever was the baby meerkats!!



The beaches in Perth are so lovely! I am not much of a swimmer but i do love the beach. This year i bought myself a cute 1950's bathing suit off etsy. It proved great to just hang out in as well, so comfortable and flattering! Since the January is over so is the shopping ban. I splurged a whole $40 ha on a pair of jelly sandles i have been wanting for so long. I found a stall at the Fremantle that imports them from France and has them in heaps of colours, after a lot of deliberating i opted for clear with silver sparkles!






 I Promise i will stop with the spam of silly pictures just after i post this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment