Wednesday 6 February 2013


The lovely dame Nora from the blog Nora Finds has been very sweet and nominated me for the 'The Versatile Blogger' award! This is awarded to growing blogs within our little blogging community and to accept it i have to tell you 7 things you may not know about me! It took me a while to work out what i wanted to say so here goes...!

1)  I grew up in country Victoria in a small town in the heart of the Grampians. Here we spent our summers hiking up the mountains to great little water holes to go swimming. I have actually only been in Melbourne for less than two years!

2)  I have an allergy to alot of fruit and raw vegetables, they make my mouth and throat really itchy and sometime even rash out! I am lucky enough that the substance i am allergic to cooks out of most foods.

3)  I like to think of myself as a strong independent woman as well as a 'feminine feminist'. As Zooey Deschanel said in a recent interview, "I want to be a f--king feminist and wear a f--king Peter Pan collar. So f--king what?" I think all women can have feminist values and still look mighty cute.

4) I have suffered from anxiety and depression for quite a while. It was an occurring thing growing up though as a young child i never recognised it as that it was only as i grew up what i realised it be. I have been on medications though right now i am med free and its a terrific feeling!

5) Growing up my favourite movie was Summer Holiday (1963) staring Cliff Richards. Pretty much it was about a london bus touring around europe as a hotel. I think I watched it at least once a week!

6) Most of the music i listen too is pop punk, I also have and most likely always will love this genre. My favourite band being Saves the Day!

7) My boyfriend and i got to know each other by watching extremely corny gore films from the 80's. Who says love is all about romance? ha

I hope you learnt some coolio facts about me and i am going to pass on this award to Kristie Webster of Kristie and Lola and Ivy of Evies tea room!


2 comments:

  1. Love reading your answers! Excited about your shop too!

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! I have one particular dress that made me think of you it will be in store next week!xo

      Delete